2017 Spring Celebration Show
Instructions for Registering for the Spring Show Celebration
- You will be registering through the Customer portal. As the enrollment is based on a First Come, First Served Basis, please verify that you have access to the customer portal and you have your credentials. Before registering your child, please read through the Spring Celebration Show Information sheet at the bottom of this page and confirm that your child can attend all 3 mandatory rehearsals.
- Registration begins at exactly 10:00AM on January 3rd, 2017.
Follow the instructions below to setup a new account:
* Select the “I DON’T KNOW MY PASSWORD” link
* You will be sent an email with a temporary password to utilize the Customer Portal. We encourage you to change your temporary password to a personal password after your initial login.
* If you ever need help with your account or logging in to the Customer Portal, please email email@example.com call the front desk at 408-224-5437.
- Once you are logged in click on the My Classes Tab and verify your child’s level.
- Next, click on the Enroll Tab and select the 2016-2017 year.
- The list of performance groups will then be displayed. Pick the performance group based on your child’s age and the level she/he is currently in.
- Click on the child/ren who you are enrolling in the selected performance group and then click on the enroll button.
Your child is now enrolled in the Spring Show performance. Please note that the Dates, Meets, Loc: are for internal purposes. Rehearsal dates and times are listed on the spring celebration show information sheet below.
You may verify your child is enrolled by clicking on the My Classes Tab.
The Fee posted covers the rehearsals/performance cost. The Show Attire/Costume fee will be added by customer service and charged to your credit card on file.