2017 Spring Show
Friday, March 17th at ATA! Do not come in costume. Boys come in solid black shorts.
- Boys Tumbling: Dragon Warriors 3:45-4:30pm
- Intro Tumblers: Safari Groovers 4:00-4:30pm
- Novice/Intermediate: Fireworks 4:30-5:00pm
- Novice/Intermediate: Rio Rhythms 4:45-5:15pm
- Power Tumblers: Tumblers of Pisa 5:00-5:30pm
- Intermediate/Advanced: The Marimbas 5:15-5:45pm
Location & Time:
The Spring Show is not being held at ATA. It is being held at Chaboya Middle School on Saturday, March 18th at 7:00pm. Address: 3276 Cortona Drive San Jose, CA 95135. Click Here for Directions. DOORS OPEN AT 6:50 PM FOR SEATING. Tickets cannot be purchased at the door. Ticket holders will not be allowed into the facility during show rehearsals. A map is also on the back of your tickets.
Student Arrival times: (please allow plenty of time for traffic and parking)
We will check your child in at the Chaboya Gym Entrance. Please bring your child to check-in in costume with a sweater/jacket and a light snack (not messy please). At time of check in, parents please take your child’s extra clothes and shoes. Make sure your child has eaten dinner before they arrive at rehearsal. Parents or other ticket holders cannot remain in the facility during final rehearsal. It is important that your child arrive on time as we only have 1 opportunity to run through their routine.
Power Tumbling – Tumblers of Pisa: Arrive at 4:25
Intermediate/Advanced – The Marimbas: Arrive at 4:35
Novice/Intermediate – Rio Rhythms: Arrive at 4:50
Novice/Intermediate – Fireworks: Arrive at 5:15
Boys Group – Dragon Warriors: Arrive at 5:40
Intro Tumblers – Safari Groovers: Arrive at 5:50
Show Costume General Instructions:
Please write your child’s name on the inside tags of their leotard/shirt/shorts. Do not wear your show costume until show day. On the day of the show, students should arrive in costume.
- Show Hair for Intro Tumblers – Safari Groovers: They should arrive with hair in pigtails-no whispies (use hairspray). Please check with Caitlynn if you have any hair questions:)
- Show Hair for Novice/Intermediate – Fireworks: They should arrive with their hair in a slick, high side ponytail (right side) with the scrunchie – no whispies! Check with Jocelle if you have any hair questions:)
- Show Hair for Novice/Intermediate – Rio Rhythms: They should arrive with their hair in a slick, high ponytail (on the crown of the head) with the scrunchie – no whispies! Curl the hair in the ponytail. Check with Tiana for any hair questions.
- Show Hair for Intermediate/Advanced – The Marimbas: They should arrive with their hair in a slick, high side ponytail (right side) with the scrunchie – no whispies! Check with Allison for any hair questions.
- Show Hair for Power Tumbling – Tumblers of Pisa: They should arrive with their hair in a slick, high ponytail (on the crown of the head) with the scrunchie – no whispies! Curl hair in ponytail. Check with Taryn for any hair questions.
- Show Hair for Boys Tumbling – Dragon Warriors: They should arrive with their hair combed nicely. Check with Lanie for any costume questions.